Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shenanigans Hiatus of Sorts

So last Wednesday was off for us, and this Wednesday is on hold until Saturday Night. I'm taking Dave to a Trivia Night Fundraiser for our school district's education foundation. Cash bar, not sure if there is beer on tap, or just in bottles, but we'll have a nice time nonetheless. Doug will be joining us so our team of awesome trivia experts will put a hurt on anyone else.

Apologies to the shenanifans who sit and wait for an update.

In other news, I will be making a trip to Pittsburgh later this month. My sister in law told me there is a new craft brewer who has a partnership with a restaurant in Rochester PA, so I'm going to pre-arrange a meeting or tour and write them up. Also, there are two destinations I have in mind for my solo shenanigans while I'm there and I can't wait to write about them. One is a brewery that used to be a church, sort of like the Holy Grail concept with the restaurant and everything, but they brew their own beers there, so it is a destination not to be missed for sure. Second is the Hoffbrauhaus in Pittsburgh, which is owned by the famous Munich Hoffbrauhaus folks. They brew all their own as well, and my daughter has been there once or twice and said the food is great.

If time allows, a trip to Cleveland on Monday to see friends who live there and possibly visit the Great Lakes Brewing Company brew pub.

Greatly looking forward to branching out with the shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment